VEGATRON PTE LTD. ("we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
(a) information that you provide by filling in forms on vegatron.com.sg (“our Platform”), or any affiliated websites (including our social media pages, related third party platforms, and channel partners) (“Affiliated Platforms”), including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to any services provided by us (including newsletters), posting material and comments, reporting a problem with our Platform, or requesting further services;
(b) documents or images that you upload onto our Platform or an Affiliated Platform;
(c) details of transactions you carry out through our Platform or an Affiliated Platform;
(d) details of your visits to our Platform or an Affiliated Platform, including the details of the webpage you were visiting before you access our Platform or an Affiliated Platform, and the resources that you access;
(e) if you contact us, a record of that correspondence; and
(f) responses to surveys that we send to you, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. We may also collect and process information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
8. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. We use information held in the following manner:
(a) to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(b) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to otherwise carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
(c) to provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(d) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
(e) to notify you about changes to our services; and
(f) for the purposes of data analytics, conducted by us or on our behalf by third party vendors.
10. We may disclose your Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap 50).
11. We may disclose your Data to third parties:
(a) for the purposes of providing products or services that you request from us or through the Platform, fulfilling our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, processing payments in connection therewith (including any credit terms with us), or otherwise in connection with your use of our Platform;
(b) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
(c) if we or substantially all of our shares or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
13. Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from Affiliated Platforms, including the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these platforms and websites may or may not have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these platforms or websites.
14. The PDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the PDPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of an administrative fee at our rates then in force to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
17. Please contact our Data Protection Officer as well if you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Data. However, please note that, depending on the nature of the Data, we may not be able to continue to provide services to you.